Saturday, November 22, 2008

Morningstar ABCs

We finally finished Sestra's ABC book today! I had a free photo book credit on Snapfish (thanks, Kristen!) that expires today, so I edited and uploaded my heart out today and it's done! Of course, it looks nicer in book form, but I thought I'd upload the photos for your perusing pleasure. Enjoy!



Morningstar ABCs


A is for Arches we visit a lot


B is for Ben who loves to Bounce


C is for Camping in the great outdoors


D is for Daddy going Downhill


E is for Elephants at the zoo


F is for Flowers in our garden


G is for Grandparents! Gramma, Poppop, Grammy, and Buddy


H is for our Home so warm and comfy


I is for Ice Cream that we love to eat!


J is for Jumping in autumn leaves


K is for Kite flying in the park


L is for Legos that Sam loves to build


M is for Mommy enjoying the Mountains


N is for Nesbitt who loves tummy rubs


O is for Oregon, so fun to visit


P is for Playing in the Park near our house


Q is for Quiet - there's a moose behind you!


R is for Russian we're learning to speak


S is for Sam Skiing in the Snow


T is for Tubing, so fun in the winter


U is for Utah with beautiful mountains


V is for Vacations to Disney World and beyond!


W is for a Whole family who loves you so much!


X is for Xavier and Abby, cousins in Maryland


Y is for the Yard we play in all year


And Z is for Zebras at the Zoo!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! Seriously, this is the best! I love your creativity and all the photos. I feel as if I know you better just through the Morningstar ABCs. I'm sure "Sestra" will really enjoy it.

sandyamstar said...

Awesome book! It turned out so well!!!! I have to laugh when I see the zebras for z...Abby calls the letter Z zebra since that's always the word that goes with it!

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

what a blessed little girl.. wow I love it!!
praying for you guys and the job situation....

Amy said...

That is awesome!!!

Tracy said...

That turned out WONDERFUL. I love it. I think I need to do something like that too!!! No... probably to much work for me. LOL

I really like it a lot. It makes me want to come to Utah even more.

Tracy

tiglilygirl said...

I love your book it is so comforting and inviting great job- and it looks like your family is so wonderful- you are truly blessed! How is the job hunt going?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails