Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Commuting on the Bus - Day 5

T-minus four days!

The bus is getting better... I found a route that is more walking but less waiting, and so I leave the house at 7 and stroll up to work at 8:45 (well, it's really more like huffing into work because most of my mile walk is uphill). I could get a faster route, but that would mean leaving the house before 7 and I'm just not sure I can handle that thought. Mornings and I have a tenuous relationship.

And coming home I leave the office at 4:30 and roll into the driveway a little after 6. Not bad. I'll probably keep trying to find faster routes, but this is livable.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

4 days... I guess 3 now right. WOW. I am SO excited for you. You will hold your baby in your arms so soon. Thanks for all of the wonderful support.

(I washed some of his clothes)

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails