Saturday, October 10, 2009

Extreme Dental Hygene

I know that I have three children, which is only a hair shy of a full gaggle, but this seems excessive even for us.

Yesterday I was washing my hands in the bathroom when my eyes met this sight - eight toothbrushes and four tubes of toothpaste. And my favorite part is the lonely little ducky toothbrush holder standing empty in the corner of the counter.

On the up-side, part of the source of the toothbrush proliferation was the kids' successful dentist visit this week. Three checkups, two cleanings (Sasha wasn't willing to allow the cleaning process yet, although she was purported to love the Barbie Three Musketeers movie playing in the office), and no cavities! A world record! The dentist did remark, however, that we probably want to start saving now for Sasha's braces. Like mother, like daughter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails