Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kid Pics

I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with terrible photos of my children right now - maybe because I have so many awful shots of them and they are so dang hilarious!

I promise that I will eventually post our lovely fall photos from South Fork, but in the meantime, here are some of the kids' more amusing group shots:

Ben channels his inner pirate. Unfortunately, this is when we asked him to smile his sweetest smile. Makes ya wonder...

Sasha before we promised her ice cream if she would say cheese for the camera, and, no, not the terrifying cheese face from Sunday's post

Finally - a shot (post-ice-cream-promise) that just might be good enough for the Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Susan said...

these ARE hilarious. :)

They all look so much alike too. thanks for the chuckle. :)

I chase Leeza around the house to get a good picture. She totally doesn't appreciate my efforts to get lots of cute pics of her. :)

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

love these!! so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails