Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think somebody broke into our house

I think that somebody broke into our house and dropped off all of their dirty laundry. I'm not really sure how to prove it... and the theory does admittedly break down a little when I sort it and haltingly acknowledge that it all appears to be our laundry... but how could five people possibly create this much dirty clothing in just a few days? (ok, technically it's probably been a few weeks since I've really done laundry, but I don't want to admit that to the whole blogosphere 'cause it makes me sound like a slobby mom)

I can't imagine why I sometimes feel overwhelmed...

4 comments:

Cathy Lyon said...

I soooo feel your pain with the laundry! I am always shocked and amazed at how much dirty laundry my family can produce! The irony of it is that the majority belongs to the only MAN in my house! Go figure!

Miss Shelly said...

So my best friend has her 8yo doing all her own laundry. She bribed her with some fancy electronic doodad she wants (I don't remember exactly what the terms were), but when she does her own laundry for a MONTH, she'll get her doodad.

Of course, this kid's a giant (easily 8" taller than MY 8yo - who is a day OLDER). My kid - and yours - would need a stool to reach the laundry controls. Still, it's an idea I'm toying with.

Lou Ann said...

Okay Jamie, I admit it. You caught me. The pink things in the bottom of that center basket are Lexie's but she made me do it!! She said she REALLLLY wanted to wear them and I just didn't have the time.

Sorry,
Lou Ann mom to dirty Princess Lexie Lou

Al and Lyndsie said...

I think it just makes you seem like a normal mom, not a slobby one, oh and not one of those "perfect people" that I have such a hard time being real with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails