Thursday, March 25, 2010

Truth in product naming

It's been kind of a tough week. Nothing to complain about, no catastrophes, little drama, just busy and tough. You know that kind of week? The kind of week when any little amusement is like a breath of fresh air to your stress-consumed head?

So today when I went to Ikea to purchase a few more doggie hooks so that leashes and backpacks and coats theoretically have a better place to live than the living room floor, I couldn't help but be amused by Ikea's short description of my three "dog butt" hooks.

Come on, you know that the key-code programmers had a field day with that one! I'm guessing they justified it by pointing out that the hooks come in assorted colors, but I'm not buying the ruse.

4 comments:

jody said...

we have one of those hooks and had the same hearty laugh at the receipt, haha!! :)

Hewitts4Him said...

Thanks for the laugh!

The Fox Den said...

Completely funny!

Melanie said...

Awesome! I'm with you - not buying that assorted business one bit ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails