Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All about the accessories

What can I say? The girl knows how to complete an outfit... with every piece of jewelry she owns. My favorite part is the way she holds her wrist out ever-so-delicately as she strips the petals off of the tulips. I've got to admit it, I love having a girl, especially when she comes strutting down from her room bedecked in all of her finery and just begging to be fawned over - it gets me every time!

And in case you missed it because you were dazzled by the accessories (I can't blame you), check out this girl's curls! Baby house hair no more!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful! Love the curls - what a difference!

tricia said...

Yes, she is truely a girly, girl!! and such a darling!!

Lou Ann said...

Love the curls, love the jewels, just gotta love the girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails