Thursday, June 3, 2010

A short-haired stranger among us

Who are you and what have you done with my Ben?Well, at least he can find his mudra both before and after.

It may have been the most entertaining buzzcut in the history of haircuts. And I believe that we have conclusively proven that less hair != less crazy.

My personal favorite part of the whole experience was listening to Sasha chanting, "My buzzcut! My buzzcut!" But we stood firm and settled on a comparatively tame bangs-trim for the girl.

Update: This morning when Sasha woke up, walked downstairs, saw her brother, and exclaimed, "Aaaah! Ben, you hair!"

2 comments:

Smith Fam said...

BEN! I couldn't ever even imagine you with buzzed hair, but it rocks! Way to be brave and try something new!

E said...

Hey, Ben, yours buzzed is still longer than mine! Cute photos, Jamie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails