Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sam's Baptism

by Sam

On the 2010 church picnic, I got baptized and even managed to squeeze in a hot dog and a chocolate donut when we weren't even planning to eat there.

We descended from our Park City condo to the church picnic. When I was baptized, I was wearing, I just wanted to note, my new hiking Crocs.

I think baptism matters to show the world that I belong to Jesus.Editor's note: We are so proud of our boy for deciding to get baptized and for braving the frigid waters of the Provo to show the world that he belongs to Jesus. Way to go, Sam!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Sam!

Christel Ann Cook said...

Congratulations!!! Very Good Choice, if i may say! God has special plans for you!

sandyamstar said...

Super job Sam!!!!

Al and Lyndsie said...

What a proud moment! Sam, I am glad to know you belong to Jesus.

Becca B said...

Hi! I'm a neighbor of yours and friend of Sara Lee's. She recommended your blog, and I'm enjoying getting to know you guys through it! This is my favorite post so far. Can't wait to read more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails