Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Adoption Update - I-800A arrived!

We interrupt your regularly-scheduled Wednesday afternoon activities to let you know that our I-800A arrived in the mail today! I will never insult USCIS again (until the next time they make me wait for something I'm impatient for) - we may have waited 45 days for our fingerprinting appointment, but to receive the notification of approval just 5 days after our prints were taken is faboo.

The words "Approval Notice" and "Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country" sure do look sweet together.

Tomorrow we send it all off to the Utah Lt. Governor's office for verification - it feels great to have this last piece of paper in-hand!

4 comments:

Christel Ann Cook said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hewitts4Him said...

Whooohooo! I boogied a little extra for you tonight with my excitement!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congrats!

sandyamstar said...

Yippeee!!! Although who names those forms?? Application for determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention County.....seriously?? I think if you can say all that then you're darn well suited to be approved!!! :) Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails