Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mani-Pedi Toddler

Check out the sight that greeted us upon return from the Bob Dylan concert Tuesday night! My daughter has now, officially, far exceeded me in girliness. I guess I should have seen it coming when the crown-and-crinoline obsession hit a few weeks ago.

Our fantastic sitter, Sidney, and Sasha plotted this new onslaught of fabulousness and Sidney came armed with silver polish that changes color in the sun and a color called (I am not making this up) "Cajun Shrimp" for the itty bitty toddler toenails. Apparently Sasha was so thrilled with the results that she immediately insisted on changing into a princess dress and heels. Who can blame her?

Do I see a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique visit in our next visit to Disney World?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails