Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She Really Needs Her Roommate...

For the past few weeks Sasha's been insistent on bringing a stuffed animal or two to bed.  Nothing extreme, just a little company in bed - I like to think of the stuffed animals as her short-term proxy for WanYing and prepping for a roommate (yes, I know this is ridiculously optimistic thinking, it's just how I'm wired).

But a few nights ago I went in to check on Sasha and found that she had taken her bedtime companions to a whole new level - she was sleeping with her balloon! 

I chalk it all up to needing WanYing :)

3 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

as far as I'm concerned we all need WanYing home!

Lou Ann said...

So cute!!

Al and Lyndsie said...

the picture reminds me of a Disney film for some reason.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails