Sunday, August 21, 2011

WanYing's Dedication

WanYing's dedication went smashingly this morning - no children melted down on stage, we got to share our dedication day with the fabulous Bundra family (not to mention the Beckstroms and others in second service!), WanYing let Pastor Scott hold her, and, best of all, we got to stand with our church family in agreement that we will raise our kids for Christ! Yeah, an awesome morning for sure.


WanYing says hi to the church while Mommy ever-so-helpfully shows her how to wave.  Sigh.  You can't take me anywhere.

I love everything about this pic - I love the fact that two families with four kids definitely fill a stage. I love Sasha's little folded hands. I love Sam yawning and Ben giggling. And I love us praying over our kids and our families.

Thanks for joining with us (in spirit if not in body) as we dedicate one more Morningstar to Jesus!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! What a glorious day for your family!!

Lou Ann said...

Beautiful.One more child joining the family of Christ. It just doesn't get any better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails