Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season to Start Singing

Ben: I was singing in a choir for a very long time.  About two whole church services.  But it was fun.  The best part was the cookies at the end of the second service and I lost count of how many donut holes at the first service.

My favorite song to sing was Joy to the World because it was pretty easy and we got to sing the whole thing.

Ben:  At school I sang in a choir, just like at church, except for no donut holes and no cookies.  We sang Frost the Snowman in Spanish (Mi Hombre de Nieve) and we also sung Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.  I was waving to my sisters in this picture.

Sam:  In my class we didn't sing, but rather did How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  We divided it up into lines for everybody in the class and gave the Grinch and Cindy Lou Hoo to two lucky people.  My best line was probably, "Then the Grinch very nimbly stuffed all of the bags up the chimbly."  And afterwards our teacher gave a couple of multi-color Rice Krispie Treats because it's Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails