Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Newest Lego Set

By Sam

As you see, I have a very large Lego Vanagon here. I got it from Poppop for my birthday, my 11th birthday, which was on February 18th. Although it is a 16+ Lego set, I completed it in a matter of hours. And so, let the pictures commence! 
Here I am when I first got the Lego set.
And here I am looking at all the pieces - I felt excited and intimidated
I figured we better move downstairs, so my mom's helping me find the pieces right now
Here it is about 1/4 in the making
And here is the finished product, including pop top
Here we have the engine, which is not actually open to the elements, but it's got a door that you can't see very well in this picture
And here is a view through the double doors on the side
Here's a view of the driver's seat.  Those curtains are fabric, by the way
And that is my new Lego set!

2 comments:

MissM said...

I'm so glad someone got this for Sam...it was totally made for him! I look forward to seeing it in person soon!

Kristen and Jim Powell said...

Sam, thanks for posting this, almost as good as seeing it in person! I'm impressed! You are a Lego rock star!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails