Friday, March 30, 2012

Lunch on the Range

It's been a long, stressful week, so the Mozy Product Management team decided to blow off some steam today at lunch.  Literally.  And where does one go in Utah to release pent up aggression?  The gun range!

This was my first real experience shooting a gun, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it.  I mean, I'm not going to go out and purchase a weapon or anything, but heading to the range was an awfully fun team outing (and way better than sticking around the office for endless meetings!).
In my head, I basically look like a Charlie's Angel in this shot
I actually managed to hit the target all 18 times, a minor miracle even at 10 or 15 yards.
I did enjoy the incongruity of driving to the gun range in my VW van and Birks :)
$20 and a Friday lunch hour very well spent!

My favorite part of the whole experience was checking out when the gun range guy looked at the three of us and said, "sooooo... you're computer people?"  Methinks we didn't blend :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails