Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Five-Year-Old!

I can't believe it - my little girl is five years old!

We've enjoyed a fantastic week of celebration, starting with Sasha's birthday morning on Thursday and culminating with a party today (Saturday) at The Chocolate.  I'm not sure if three days of partying is enough for my birthday girl, but it's a good start :)
Sasha wakes up to presents on her birthday morning
She loved them all, but I have to say that Ben's gift of Bubble Tape may have been her favorite
Yeah, she was pretty enthusiastic about her birthday
And before I knew it, it was Saturday and time for Sasha's party at The Chocolate, a dessert cafe here in Orem.  They provide the location, cupcakes, and cleanup and I provide the kids - perfect!

This was our first year with the school friends outnumbering the church friends.  It was super-duper fun, but I'm not sure I'm ready for my girl to be getting so big!

Sasha decorates her cupcakes
Sash and Lucille enjoy a squeeze
Sash and Kylee
WanYing graciously pauses her decorating for a photo with her sis
Present time was very exciting.  The Barbie and lip gloss were especially popular :)
Happy birthday, princess - I'm so proud and grateful to be your mama!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails