Thursday, June 6, 2013

Civia Bryant - The Full Tour

I know you've been dying for the whole tour of my fancy new bike, and now that all of the accessories are in place I thought it was high time for some pics!

Vital Stats
Name: Lickety
Make and Model: Civia Bryant
Drive: Gates Carbon Drive (belt)
Gearing: Internal Alfine 8
Brakes: Avid BB5 disc
Fenders and Rack: Adorable Bamboo
Butt Supporter: Selle Anatomica Titanico
Kickstand: You better believe it!
Bell: Brass Crane Suzu
Bottle cage: Portland Design Works The Bird
Pedals: Shimano PD-M324 SPD Dual Platform Pedal (so I can still ride in my Birkenstocks when not wearing my fancy Keen riding shoes)


She's a fine bike, that Lickety, and even thought we're only 3 weeks and 400 miles into our relationship, I think this is the start of something really beautiful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails