Sunday, May 25, 2014

WanYing Finishes Preschool

Last week held an important rite of passage - our Miss WanYing finished up preschool! I admit, I got a little misty-eyed realizing that our preschool days are over. I love watching this little grow and blossom - I just wish she didn't have to grow quite so quickly!

Question: What were your favorite things about preschool?

WanYing: Kitchen! In kitchen we cook, help Miss Robin.

Question: What was the best thing you cooked?

WanYing: Lemon cookies. It's cause they had lemon inside

Question: What else was great about preschool?

WanYing: My teachers are so great. They help us cook and learn. And they help us count by 5s (but I'm still working on that).

Question: What are you going to do next year?

WanYing: Go to Walden! I'll have fun and learn. I'll be in kindergarten!

(I was informed that the blog post is now done because WanYing looked at the page and decided, "that's a lot of words")

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails