Saturday, February 25, 2017

Forty Under 40 - The Party Continues

The award ceremony for Utah Business Forty Under 40 was this week and boy do I feel special!

A big crew from Qualtrics came up to Salt Lake to celebrate, the reception was lovely, I felt fab in my new dress, the video I recorded in January while suffering through the depths of a head cold wasn't too embarrassing - yeah, the whole afternoon worked.

It all leaves me feeling so grateful.

Grateful to work for an amazing company that I love;

grateful for a husband who supports me and believes in me;

grateful to have dear friends who want the best for me;

grateful to be good at my job;

grateful for the conviction that my efforts in and outside of work make a difference.

It was a heck of a day.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails